1. Enter all personal information
2. Choose activity level. Be conservative when choosing your level. For most people sedentary or Light activity would be the right choice.
3. Press the Calculate button.
- The calculator only gives you an indication as to what your daily calories need to be at. Begin by following the target calories given by the calculator for 2 weeks. If your intention is to cut and you're not losing weight on a weekly basis reduce another 100 calories and repeat. Do the opposite for a bulk i.e. add 100 calories if you're not putting on weight on a weekly basis.
- Consult a medical practitioner before making any drastic dietary changes, especially if you have any pre-existing conditions.